Duties & Responsibilities
• To recruit, train and coach van salesman & sales representative to achieve sales target.
• Build rapport with clients and retail store personnel.
• To ensure the operation excellence of the field personnel and carried out effectively and efficiently.
• To discipline and spot check field personnel and outlets (Field audit).
• Set-up and update Standard Operating Procedures / Processes (SOPs).
• Sharing of reports analysis, trends monitoring & insights and market intelligence findings.
• Daily sales update to team member.
• Identify in-outlet opportunities, solve escalated issues and propose action plans.
• Preparation of visitation itinerary, POSM distributions, & adhoc project.
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints effectively to maintain trust.
• Play an integral role in generating new sales and turn it into long-lasting relationships.
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
• Minimum Diploma in any related field.
• 3 years working experience and above in related industry (General Trade, Key Account or FMCG).
• Aggressive, Ambitious & Passionate characteristics.
• Poses own transport and require to travel when necessary.