Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present (alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Meeting potential customers with the aim of winning new business.
Job Requirement :
- Diploma/Degree in any related field
- Min 5 years working experience
- Creative/PR/Digital agency experience preferred
- Experience in managing FMCG portfolio preferred.
- Communication skills must be excellent both written and oral.
- Detail-oriented, good in time-management and able to work under stress and meet deadline.
- Intermediate level in Ms Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent command of English language both written and oral.