To be an expert in the FMCG retail industry to provide insights, analytics and consultations to boost retail sales and retail experiences.
Specific Job Duties and
- Explore and observe current operations to ensure proper
merchandising of product, labeling and POSM as per the planogram
and promotion plan, purchase & sales price compliance.
- Check order status on SKUs which are OOS and
potential OOS (including stock count).
- Sharing with retailer, site manager or supervisor on the
observations made on site & discusses areas for improvement.
- Gathering sales data and demographic studies to share and advice
retailers the best approach for the target audience
- Provide key improvement plans and ideas to
improve shop sales and coaching RETAILERS based on the findings and
observation from the site visit
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Analyze market & sales data to improve retailers sales
Job Requirements:Education:Min. Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
Work Experience:Prior working experience with retail business, FMCG operations and FMCG Sales is an advantage.
Language Proficiency:English, Malay & Mandarin. Other language command would be an added advantage.
Preferred Age Group:Above 25 years old
Personal Attributes & Characteristics:
- Result Driven
- Interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Demonstrates basic knowledge and understanding of the industry, market, competitors and customers
- Ability to behave and interact professionally with retailers
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills