The Business Analytic Executive assist the Business Analytic
Manager in conducting market analyses, analyzing
client’s data to work on a solution (internally & externally) and the
overall efficiency of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data
quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs (Business
Intelligence Dashboard) are met.Duties & Responsibilities
- Defining and documenting business functions and processes.
- Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
- Interpreting business needs of clients and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical skills
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Assisting technically in training and coaching.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Participating in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Liaising between developer teams, operation teams and business unit’s user.
- Keeping up in deliverable and ensuring timely completion
- Review data analysis to improvement department structure and efficiency to meet business needs.
- Professional Qualification / Degree in Analytics / IT / Statistics / Business Administration /Accounting
- 1-3 years working experience as business analyst
- Good command in English (oral + written) and Bahasa Malaysia (oral)
- Personal Attributes & Characteristics:
- Independent and self-motivated.
Personal Attributes & Characteristics:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Process improvement
- Analytical skill
Excellent Computer skills
- Presentation Skills
- Critical Thinking