Duties & Responsibilities
System maintenance of Synergy for staff turnover (create/deactivate ID), change of outlets, update itinerary and etc.
Oversee accuracy of Synergy/BI reports
Oversee HHT unit maintenance (new, replacement, return, repair) and attend to HHT unit issue & enquiry.
Assist Group HR in handling HR & payroll matters.
Ensure all expenses claims and merchandiser KPI are processed as per SOP.
Provide admin support to Supervisors, Project Head and clients.
Update POSM tracking, co-ordinating POSM, uniform, newbie and staff resignation record.
Prepare monthly review presentations and data compilation.
- Diploma or at least SPM with 1 year working experience
- Preferably 2 years related experience
- Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (added advantage)
- (a) Committed and responsible
- (b) Good initiative and willing to learn
- Computer literate and able to operate Microsoft Office applications