Duties & Responsibilities
- To analyse and consolidate findings, provide improvement recommendations and liaise with COMPANY person-in-charge (Food & Coffee team) on a frequent basis.
- To have strong business acumen and be
able to provide sales consultation to retailers on where the performance gaps
are based on data-driven insights followed by steps on how to turnaround sales
performance on site to be able to be on a growth trajectory.
- Preparation of new site openings which includes briefing retailers on the opening procedures & checklists
- Closely monitor sales performance of
all sites and always have a plan on how to drive sales in a timely and
- Training for new sites & Refresher training for new staff
- Conduct Crew Foundation Training and organize Food Handler’s Training at the Academy for new sites
- On-site coaching of retail outlet site staff on proper baking, food preparation and food safety which complies to local regulatory requirements
- Analyse site performance to determine area for improvement (Review by sales vs target)
- Conduct site visits that have been properly scheduled, and produce site visit reports.
- Walk about & observe current operations to ensure food safe practices & housekeeping are adhered to, food preparation is carried out per SOP, POSM and promotions are executed & planogram compliance
- Quarterly Audits using Operations Excellence Store Visit format, which findings is reported back to the Food & Coffee team including S&O team, covering:
- Site’s documentation including temperature logs, pest control, allergens, halal certs etc
- Personal hygiene of site staff preparing food
- Equipment cleaning & maintenance
- Product preparation & display
- Inventory management
- Service steps and product knowledge of site staff
- Coffee SOPs
- Share observation/audit/performance results with Shell retailer & discuss areas for improvement
- Food & Coffee Sales achievement within
area of coverage versus annual target assigned.
- Site visit
according to schedule (90% visit on time & 100% visit within the quarter)
- On time
reporting (with photos) & update to COMPANY’S representative (100%
submission) within five (5) working days after the site visit.
update on key areas (to be determined by COMPANY from time to time) to be
submitted by every Monday morning.
- Example of
key areas: Out of stock, promotion execution, replicate opportunities etc.
- Operations improvement based on audit (Average 95% audit score)
Personal Attributes & Characteristics
- Must have strong sales experience of at least 1-2 years (Account Managers/Territory Managers/Sales and Operations Managers or Key Account)
- Diploma certification in Hospitality, Retail, Sales & Marketing, International Business, Account Management or related discipline.
- Aware of the Food and Beverage (F&B) business operations or is
willing to learn.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Demonstrate fluency in the local language and ideally
in English, and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
- Coaching Skills
- Result Driven
- Interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to behave and interact professionally with retailers